Thursday, January 3, 2013

Happy 2013

Happy new year to one and all! I cannot believe I survived my first quarter as a SLP!

I truly could not have done it without this wonderful SLP community which provides so much more than just materials to use during therapy sessions. I also couldn't have done it without some wonderful individuals who are there to support and help guide me through my first year in the school district.... and let's not forget Happy Hour with the co-workers always seems to help.

I also want to send a sincere thank you to those of your who have purchased from my TPT store. I truly could not have even imagined that I would actually be "brave" enough to put items in a TPT store for sale. Even for those who have not purchased, thank you for even just reading my blog.

I just posted a companion packet to "The Mitten". This is one of the stories that I will be reading with my students for the month of January. Take a look at my TPT store.

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/The-Mitten-Language-activities

(I'll add screen shots later tonight)

I am also working on a Favorite Items of 2012 list (therapy/non-therapy materials). What are some items that you couldn't have survived 2012 without. And I am also working on a little non-therapy post about what I did over the winter break. It truly did end too quickly but I am happy to see my students again. I feel like this 2 week break was exactly what we all needed.

What were some fun things that you did over break? Did you start school this week too like me or are you one of the lucky ones who doesn't start until next Monday?

Looking ahead:

-Winter break post
-Favorite things of 2012 post
-The Jacket Companion Activity
-Anterior-Posterior Speech Sounds Packet


No comments:

Post a Comment